Our Land

Quality and genuineness

start here

We currently export 85 percent of our products (Germany, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic), with the remaining 15 percent going to the Italian large-scale retail trade.
Abroad too, our radish is particularly valued for its flavour profile and genuine goodness.







Distributed in Italian large-scale retail

sustainable practices

We care about our planet and the people who live here.
For this reason, our cooperative adheres to good practices on a daily basis:
- We use plastic films that enhance the nutraceutical properties of our products
- We use integrated pest management for crop protection
- We train our employees and nurture interpersonal relationships
- We seek to improve the quality of life for everyone in our sector

Scroll to Top